Are you doing what is necessary to create a great culture?
Click the button below to start.
Question 1 of 10
1. I have a clear philosophy (mission, vision, and values) and live by that philosophy daily.
Question 2 of 10
2. I have a personal relationship with every member of the team, know what is important to them, and they feel valued.
Question 3 of 10
3. Every member of the team understands what the team's standards are and why they are important.
Question 4 of 10
4. We consistently spend time away from our sport as a team to connect and grow as people.
Question 5 of 10
5. I hold consistent and intentional 1 on 1 conversations with every member of the team, where I primarily am actively listening NOT talking.
Question 6 of 10
6. Team members regularly bring issues to leadership and we work together to solve issues.
Question 7 of 10
7. When team members struggle to meet our standards coaches and teammates offer effective support.
Question 8 of 10
8. When team members meet and exceed standards this is reinforced and celebrated on a regular basis.
Question 9 of 10
9. When team members fail to meet standards in practices and games consequences are enforced in a respectful and firm manner.
Question 10 of 10
10. When a team member does something to hurt the team they take ownership by doing what is necessary to repair the situation.