230 When Winning is Expected
JP and Nate discuss how to prepare your team when winning is expected. We discuss high expectations that might accompany your season, and strategies to prepare for the Big Game.
- Handling High Expectations
- Preparing Your Team for Big Games
- Navigating the Pressure of Being the Favorite
Get Your Copy of JP's Newest Book, The Culture System, now.
Become Part of Our 1:1 Coaching Program (Click here for more information).
Do you want to learn more about how we can support you and your team? Get in touch with us here.
Get the Podcast Notes and Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter.
Get Access to Our Online Courses.
Join Our Weekly Newsletter
The most practical insights on leadership and culture...
- 3 Minute Weekly Tools & Tips
- Notes to the Coaching Culture Podcast
- FREE Chapter of The Culture System
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.