310 Developing Character in Sports | Richard Weissbourd Harvard University, Part 2
JP and Nate continue the 2-part conversation with Richard Weissbourd from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. He is an expert in Children’s Moral and Emotional Development. His work focuses on moral development, the nature of hope, vulnerability and resilience in childhood, parenting and effective schools and services for children. He is the author of the previously mentioned book on the podcast, The Parents We Mean To Be.
- Coaches and competition are the drivers of character change
- Sports are symbolic of the fractured state of our country
- Inner tension alerts people of obstacles and opportunities
Guest Bio (from HGSE): Richard Weissbourd
Get Your Copy of JP's Newest Book, The Culture System, now.
Become Part of Our 1:1 Coaching Program (Click here for more information).
Do you want to learn more about how we can support you and your team? Get in touch with us here.
Get the Podcast Notes and Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter.
Get Access to Our Online Courses - including the Competitive Cauldron, Playing Time System, & Culture System Online.
Join Our Weekly Newsletter
The most practical insights on leadership and culture...
- 3 Minute Weekly Tools & Tips
- Notes to the Coaching Culture Podcast
- FREE Chapter of The Culture System
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.