222 How to Be More Curious and Less Judgmental
"Be Curious, Not Judgmental" is a great principle or slogan, but applying it within our role as the leader of a team isn’t easy. Nate Sanderson and J.P. Nerbun unpack the challenges and some practical ways to apply this principle within your coaching, while not sacrificing your standards.
- The Judgmental Trap in Coaching
- Curious Questions to Ask Your Players
- How to Support Players Through the Struggle
Get Your Copy of JP's Newest Book, The Culture System, now.
Become Part of Our 1:1 Coaching Program (Click here for more information).
Do you want to learn more about how we can support you and your team? Get in touch with us here.
Get the Podcast Notes and Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter.
Get Access to Our Online Courses.
Join Our Weekly Newsletter
The most practical insights on leadership and culture...
- 3 Minute Weekly Tools & Tips
- Notes to the Coaching Culture Podcast
- FREE Chapter of The Culture System
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.