287 Getting Intentional in Your Post Season Review
Listen on iTunes | Overcast | Spotify | YouTube
Experience in leadership is both undervalued and overrated. Some things must be experienced to be understood. John Dewey said, “We do not learn from experience... We learn from reflecting on experience.” In this episode, JP and Nate discuss the intentional process that coaches should have as seasons come to an end.
- Prioritize the process of post season evaluations
- Assess the most precious commodity: Time
- Avoid the fringe-case frustration
Get Your Cop the Book The Culture System,
Information on Our 1:1 Coaching Program
Do you want to learn more about how we can support you and your team? Get in touch with us here.
Get the Podcast Notes and Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter
Get Access to Our Online Courses
Join Our Weekly Newsletter
The most practical insights on leadership and culture...
- 3 Minute Weekly Tools & Tips
- Notes to the Coaching Culture Podcast
- FREE Chapter of The Culture System
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.