Episode 263: Rethinking Stress with Kelly McGonigal, Part 1
Podcast accessible on:
Stress affects all of us in some capacity. Dr. Kelly McGonigal’s book, The Upside of Stress, talks about how stress can work for us and not against us with the right mindset - setting each of us up to rise to the top. Kelly is a former professor at Stanford University and the author of three books. Listen in as JP and Nate visit with her during the 1st half of a 2-part conversation.
- Accept stress and perform better
- Our mindset makes a difference
- Stress isn’t saying something is wrong
Join Our Weekly Newsletter
The most practical insights on leadership and culture...
- 3 Minute Weekly Tools & Tips
- Notes to the Coaching Culture Podcast
- FREE Chapter of The Culture System
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.