Episode 320: Mindtraps Series #2 - Rightness
Podcast accessible on:
JP and Nate discuss the second of five Mindtraps from Jennifer Garvey Berger’s book "Unlocking Leadership Mindtraps".
In this episode, JP and Nate highlight...
- The significance of humility in the learning process.
- Letting go of the need for control and certainty will allow us to focus on making the best possible decisions with the information at hand.
- The mindset that allows us to be open to the possibility of being wrong and encourages a willingness to learn from our mistakes.
- How to gain a deeper understanding of ourselves, challenge our assumptions, and improve our decision-making abilities.
Get Your Copy of JP's Newest Book, The Culture System, now.
Become Part of Our 1:1 Coaching Program (Click here for more information).
Do you want to learn more about how we can support you and your team? Get in touch with us here.
Get the Podcast Notes and Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter.
Get Access to Our Online Courses - including the Competitive Cauldron, Playing Time System, & Culture System Online.
Join Our Weekly Newsletter
The most practical insights on leadership and culture...
- 3 Minute Weekly Tools & Tips
- Notes to the Coaching Culture Podcast
- FREE Chapter of The Culture System
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.