Episode 322: Losing & Tilt - Annie Duke Part 2
Podcast accessible on:
In this episode of the Coaching Culture Podcast, JP and Nate continue their conversation with Annie Duke, a New York Times bestselling author and former World Series of Poker champion. They discuss the challenges that coaches face when it comes to winning and losing, including the fear of failure and the tendency to let losses derail their strategy and leadership. They explore ways to stay focused on the process and not let the fear of failure hinder personal growth and enjoyment of the coaching journey. Tune in for valuable insights on how to navigate the ups and downs of coaching.
- Get the Podcast Notes and Subscribe to our weekly newsletter! https://www.tocculture.com/newsletter
- Online Course: Holding Your Athletes Accountable- https://www.tocculture.com/offers/paP8SX4Z/checkout
- Online Course: Clarifying Your Leadership Philosophy- https://www.tocculture.com/offers/kgmyP2Ky/checkout
Join Our Weekly Newsletter
The most practical insights on leadership and culture...
- 3 Minute Weekly Tools & Tips
- Notes to the Coaching Culture Podcast
- FREE Chapter of The Culture System
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.